Online Iasa Architect Core Course & CITA-F Certification Exam 2021 can not be viewed
Online Iasa Architect Core Course & CITA-F Certification Exam 2021
Iasa's Architect Core training provides an introduction to the tools, information, skills and terminology required to succeed as a professional architect.
This course is designed to give you and your team all of the tools you need to lift architecture from a ‘documentation’ process to a true business capability. All IT architects will benefit from the concepts presented in this course.
This online, instructor-led course has the same information as our onsite class, but is hosted live via Microsoft Teams (currently available for free use). Sessions are held twice a week over six weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 - 5:00pm
Participants will have the knowledge and ability to:
- Automate key business processes
- Align communication across primary business units
- Identify internal and external business drivers
- Analyze business structures and segments
- Prepare for investment prioritisation
- Map frameworks to an organization’s maturity level
- Manage an engagement model
- Create a stakeholder communication strategy
- Value and architecture
Who should attend?
Previous course attendees have included CTOs, Enterprise Architects along with Architects and Senior Technologists from different disciplines Software, Infrastructure, Information, Security and Business. It also appeals to Senior Analysts and Project Managers wishing to gain a better understanding of the role of the Architect on projects and in an organisation as a whole.
- The CITA-F credential is achieved by achieving a 70% or higher on the CITA-F examination.
- The CITA-F exam is an online exam consisting of 75 multiple-choice/true/false questions.
- Course attendees have up to six months following the course finish date to complete the exam
Module 1 – Pre-Work Review
- Lesson – Foundation Pillars Review
- Case Study Review
Module 2: Engagement Model & Architecture Practice
- Lesson - Architecture Process & the Architect’s
- Engagement Model
- Lesson & Workshop – Architecture Process
- Lesson & Workshop – Case Study Review
Module 3: Project Selection
- Lesson & Workshop – Reviewing the Business Case
- (Business Model Canvas)
- Lesson & Workshop – Validate the Numbers
- Lesson & Workshop – Create the Business Case
- Lesson & Workshop – Calculate Value
- Lesson & Workshop – Prioritize/Select Projects
Module 4: Create Architecture
- Lesson & Workshop – Analyze Architecture Requirements
- Lesson & Workshop – General Architecture
- Lesson & Workshop – Product Specific Architecture
- Lesson & Workshop – Views, Viewpoints & Perspectives
Module 5: Deliver Architecture
- Lesson & Workshop – Stakeholder Communication
- Lesson & Workshop – Modify & Update Artifacts
- Lesson & Workshop – Manage Delivery
Module 6: Manage Architecture
- Lesson & Workshop – Reviewing and Analyzing Value Across Projects
- Lesson & Workshop – Setting Goals for the Team
- Lesson & Workshop – Updating Architect’s Engagement Model
- Lesson & Workshop – Collecting and Communicating Architectural Value
Members – book your place at this event for the special price of
Membership means more than saving on events. You can also network with like-minded professionals,
and gain recognition of your experience and expertise. Learn
more about membership benefits.
16th Feb (Tue) to 8th Apr (Thu)
Begins at 15:00 and ends at 17:00
Share this event!